Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Sunday, April 1, 2018

UPDATE: Frédérick Carnet, The promise of a better world?

Because M. Carnet's work delights me, and because he honors me by keeping me up to date on projects which he judges will be to my taste, I quote a comment he left on a somewhat earlier post, referring to his project The promise of a better world?. Because I think you should know this as well.

The serie is no more in "work in progress" section ! ;-) I just added 3 more pictures and the serie won't be touch anymore. We can consider it as "completed". Or may be...it's the first part of a trilogy ? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment