Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Note

On my occasional "credit where credit is due" theme, I want to remark that Alain Briot, about whom I have said many unkind things none of which I take back, is writing a very nice series on projects over on LuLa. I like them so much that I'm working on turning his "mini-project" concept into an exercise which I will execute, report on, and describe in detail soonish. There's nothing earth shaking, yet, in Alain's pieces but it's good material reasonably well laid out.

In the mean time, while you wait for my golden words of wisdom, go look yourself if you have a subscription. It's one of those bits that's easily worth the monthly dollar, and might even be worth the $12 for a year! All by itself!

Look at me, plugging LuLa. The world may end shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment