Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello Readers!

I have been peering at the stats for this blog and I seem to have a pretty regular community of readers, somehow. A year ago it was pretty much just robots.

Greetings, hello, and welcome. I hope I occasionally say things that are interesting! Feel free to comment, I do have moderation turned on, but I will let anything through unmodified except just straight out insults. Feel free to disagree with me, that's not an insult at all. That just shows you're plugged in.

There is no schedule for updates, and in fact updates will likely be thin specifically for the next couple weeks as I am travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment